Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Right-to-Work and Freeriders

I went to the Union Jack Pub last night and had a pizza. It was delicious. I also had a few beers and some breadsticks. My family had a blast. Of course, at the end of the meal, I was presented a bill for something like $60, which seemed like a very fair price to me given the quality of our meal.

To my right-to-work friends, I ask you this: If I had the option of continuing to get the meal without paying for it, do you think I would have taken that option? If I chose to eat the meal and not pay for it, would that represent me exercising my freedoms? Or would that have represented me being a freeloader?

Thus concludes our lesson on right-to-work for the day. If I haven't made my point clearly, please ask clarifying questions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment